Puerto Princesa International Airport
Puerto Princesa International Airport is an airport serving the general area of Puerto Princesa, located in the province of Palawan in the Philippines. It is classified as an international airport by the Civil Aviation Authority of the Philippines.
- Highly Detailed Scenery (where data is available)
- Full Custom hand placed Objects, Facades, Autogen & Vegetation
- HD Custom Ground textures that represents the current airport
- PBR Ground Textures and New Terminal Building
- Photo realistic texturing and ambient occlusion
- 3D Modeled Terminal buildings (Old and New Airport)
- Fully implemented ground routes (Means 3rd party traffic are fully supported like WT3, Live Traffic, etc.)
- Custom HDR Lighting
- FPS Friendly & Optimized (Depends on your machine and settings)
- Custom Preprocessed Satellite Imagery ortho w/ zero cloud coverage
- X-Plane 11 Version 11.30+ (MUST!!) or X-Plane 12
- Processor: Core i5 or higher
- GPU: GTX 1050~ or higher (lower GPU haven’t tested but said works just fine)
- See also X-Plane 11 Recommended graphics settings below.
This scenery is provided FREE OF CHARGE. If you happen to spend money to get this scenery, please contact me as it is illegal. Although the scenery is free, all assets are copyright protected by the author. You are not allowed to redistribute any assets from this scenery. If you have any questions, please contact me via our facebook page.
If you have download problems, please make a copy of the file on your own google drive account so you can download it w/o any limit. Thank you.
- Download the scenery using the LINK above
- Unzip the ACS_RPVP.zip
- There are 3 folders, Copy and paste this 3 folders on your X Plane 11 Custom Scenery Folder
- The folders are numbered 0, 2, 3 .. This should be in order.
- You are DONE.
Support and Questions?
Unfortunately, due to my limited time, I cannot provide immediate support or any issues you might see or encounter on this scenery. Please message us for any issues on our FACEBOOK PAGE with screenshots of the issue. I cannot promise to address it right away but will try to.
- Initial Open Beta Release